QCF Level – 4
Introduction to Business
Introduction to Quantitative Methods
Introduction to Business Communication
Introduction to Accounting
QCF Level- 5
Economics for Business
Quantitative Methods for Business Management
QCF Level – 6
Corporate Strategy and Planning
Managing in Organisations
International Business Case Study
Strategic Marketing Management
Strategic Human Resource Management
Post Graduate Diploma
Strategic Business Management and Planning
Management of Financial Resources and Performance
Leadership, Change and People Performance
Research Methods and their Applicaiton to marketing Corporate Strategy, Governance and Ethics in the Global Environment
Marketing Policy, Planning and Communication
Human Resource Management
The Business Environment
MBA and Ph.D Programme
European Global School, Paris – France offers opportunity to assist people in completing their academic goal through research based degree programme. It is designed primarily for mature, motivated adults and working people. The school provides the much needed flexibility for adult learners to be able to work on and complete their MBA (Master of Business Administration) and DBA (Ph.D inBusiness Administration) by utilizing a variety of credit earning opportunities to satisfy degree requirements. Some of these methods are courses, approved college-level proficiency examinations like CLEP, research and traditional classroom courses from other colleges and universities.
European Global School, Paris – France does not have a large residency requirement. We do not put a time limit on the acceptance of your liberal arts credits, no matter how old they are, we accept your credits (traditional, proper assessments, examinations), We do not put a time limit on the amount of credits that you.
European Global School, Paris – France is recognized as private establishment of higher education in France with an official status from the French Ministry of Education to award Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D degrees.
MBA by Research
Our MBA by Research programme is a supervise degree that includes a research assignments and thesis/capstone. The programme provides a unique opportunity to follow your interest in an area of research, to focus on this for several years and make an important contribution to the development of your chosen research area. This provides you with the opportunity to acquire research skills by unidertaking independent study in the field of your interest. To be awarded the degree by Research you will submit a thesis/capstone of 10,000 words of your work for assessment by our Academic Review Committee.
In an increasingly uncertain business environment, the task of managing has become more complex and demanding. The key to business survival in the future lies in developing leaders who can effectively respond to the rapidly unfolding challenges of tomorrow. Our programme has been designed precisely to cater to this need.
Required – 40 Credits
Core Subjects – 20 Credits
1. MBA 701 Organization Behaviour *(4 Credits)
2. MBA 702 Marketing Management *(4 Credits)
3. MBA 703 Managing Information Systems *(4 Credits)
4. MBA 704 Economics for Managers *(4 Credits)
5. MBA 705 International Business Strategy *(4 Credits)
Electives – 8 Credits
6. MBA 706 Financial Management ^(4 Credits)
7. MBA 707 Strategic Management *(4 Credits)
Research & Thesis – 12 Credits
8. MBA 708 Research Methodology ^(4 Credits)
9. MBA 709 Thesis *(8 Credits)
Note : ^ = Work Based Assignment
• = Case Study
Ph.D in Business Administration
Research Based Ph.D
Our Research Based Ph.D Program is a supervised degree that includes research
assignments, publications and a dissertation. The program provides a unique opportunity to follow your interest in an area of research, to focus on this for several years and make an important contribution to the development of your chosen research area. This provides you with the opportunity to acquire research skills by undertaking independent study in the field of your interest. To be awarded the degree by Research you will submit a dissertation of 50,000 words of your work for assessment by our Academic Review Committee.
A doctorate’s degree can be a viable potion for those who want to further their Knowlede of a particular subject, explore other areas of interest after having completed a post-graduate degree , or improve their career prospects. The nature of doctorate’s degree programs mean prospective students must be prepared for an intensive learning and research experience that incorporate undergraduate studies and/or their experience gained from employment or business ventures.
Ph.D Courses of Study
Ph.D programs vary, but many require about 48 credit hours of course work and 24 credit hours of dissertation research. Our students often participate in research and publications with market’s professionals throughout their studies, the best way to acquire research skills. Ph.D. candidates typically complete a research assignments to assess mastery of their field. They then decide on a direction for their own research, prepare their dissertation proposal, obtain the approval of their dissertation committee and dig in to their dissertation project. Doctorate students usually graduate within 2 to 5 years, depending on the field of study and the student.
Ph.D By Research
1. PhD 801 Philosophical Foundations of Business Research (8.0 Credits)
2. PhD 802 Literature Review (Publication) (8.0 Credits)
3. PhD 803 Research Designs and Research Menthodology (8.0 Credits)
4. PhD 804 Statistics for Research (8.0 Credits)
5. PhD 805 Dissertation Seminar (8.0 Credits)
6. PhD 806 Proposal Defence/Research Colloquium 1
Research Colloquium 2
7. PhD 807 Thesis / Supervision (30.0 Credits)
Doctorate Viva Voce (10.0 Credits)
For MBA & Ph.D
- Degree : Master of Business Administration
- Duration : 1 Year
- Age : Minimum Age 23 Years
- Previous Study : 3 Years of Work Experience with Bachelor Degree.
- English Level : IELTS (6-6.5) or Equivalent, Do not need for WISE’s College
- Diploma Students and abe’s Students.
- Study Method : Lectures and research
- Resources : Reference Books, Learning Management System (LMS), and e-Resources, e-Journals.
- Degree : Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Duration : 1 year course work, 1 year on thesis writing
- Age : Minimum Age 25 years
- Previous Study : 3 year of Work Experience with Master Degree.
- English Level : IELTS (6.5-7) or Equivalent
- Study Method : Face to face plus online supervision
- Resources : Each student is provided Reference Books,
assess to Learning Management System (LMS), and Online References.